Today's blog challenge from Shandy over at ScrapGal is to post any random useless facts you know! I can't think of any off the top of my head so I did a little search.
Here are 6 that I stumbled upon:
1. Honeybees have hair on their eyes. I bet that is a funny feeling!
2. A man was arrested and charged with the robbery—of vending machines. The man posted bail, entirely in quarters. Hmmm, wonder where he got those quarters.
3. Americans eat an average of 18 pounds of fresh apples each year. The most popular variety in the United States is the Red Delicious. I prefer Royal Gala or Jonegold!
4. Your thumb is the same length as your nose. Gosh, my thumb looks bigger than my nose, but it really is the same size!
5. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants. Awww, come on!
6. In Saudi Arabia, a woman reportedly may divorce her husband if he does not keep her supplied with coffee. Coffee is a must!