Sunday, April 29, 2007

I know it's bad . . .

when Chris calls my scrap area a mess!! He is Mr. Not Neat so I know I need to get in there and clean up!!

I'm going to blame the huge mess on the Cybercraft Weekend at ilove2create.com! There were so many great challenges and prizes that I just couldn't resist!!

I have also just recently done a little reorganize of some embellishments, so I have a ton of CraftMates containers just sitting on the floor until I can find a new home for them!

This week I will conquer and reorganize! It's always so great to have a nice clean room, except I frequently forget where I reorganized things to!

So, here is one of my creations for the Cybercraft. Like many, I love Hambly and have been having a great time playing with the stash I got at my LSS, Memory Lane! I snapped this pic of Macy this week after she snatched a magnolia flower off the tree. That tree now has no flowers on it. It is beautiful when it blooms and it smells so good, but once the flowers open, they stay there for a day or two then they drop. Now we have old dead magnolia flowers tracked through the house! We need to work on getting them all raked up this week! So much to do . . .
Macy had a virus last week and poor little Jack got it today. He never wants to crawl up on Mommy and take a nap, well he did that today! Poor guy was burning up. He fell asleep around 6pm on the couch! I hope it's a quick one! Macy's lasted about 72 hours but she still has the residual cough. Hopefully Chris and I will be spared. I have the scratchy throat and sore ears, but no fever. Let's keep it that way!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lo! i hope your little one getts better soon!

Misty said...

Pretty layout! You'll have to take before & after picts of your messy scrap room. I love to see people's spaces!

Shelly Brewer said...

Love this LO!! And I just cleaned up my scraproom somewhat...it still could use some work

Nicole Carro said...

A messy scrap space = lots of productivity! Loving your Hambly LOs...I hope the little guy is feeling better soon.

Dream Street Papers said...

Love your work with the Hambly! I hope your little guy is well soon...it's so sad when they're sick but at least you get some extra cuddle time in ;)

P.S. - Your hubby and my hubby should get together. I was just told my area was a little "hectic". Isn't that the understatement of the year, lol!

Anonymous said...

I really like how you used your Hambyly on this! The colors are awesome and the photo looks great with all the pieces you put together!

Ginger B said...

hope your little one is feeling better.
pretty layout

Anonymous said...

Love the LO, hope Jack is feeling better soon and you stay healthy for GNO!

Scrappermimi

BrendaB said...

That layout is just gorgeous, Rachael! Love how you used that overlay!