It sure is hot today - 90 degrees! I've been telling the kids for the last week that once it gets hot enough out, we'll put on their bathing suits and hook up the sprinkler! After many days of Macy asking "is it hot enough yet?", I was finally able to answer "yes"!
Don't they just look so cute in their new suits? I still need to get them each at least one more. I bought these 2 several months ago at Hartstrings. I love them! I just love little boys in orange!
If I ever figure out how to get the pictures organized nicely in Blogger, I think I'll faint! Sorry for the haphazardness!
We've got a busy weekend here. It's the season of birthdays again! One of the boys from Macy's preschool class is having his party tomorrow at a kid gym. Sunday, the boy neighbor across the street is having his 7th bday party at the bowling alley. Then, next Saturday is my Aunt's 50th bday. We are having a surprise party for her. Sunday is Macy's bday and party! I still do not know what I am getting for her! She has everything already, so it probably won't be much! We usually go to an amusement park right around that day too, probably the following weekend.
The blog challenge today is to list 5 things that you want to do or have done in your lifetime.
Hmmmm . . .
1. I would love to win the lottery, but that is impossible since I don't play it, besides the scratch offs once in awhile.
2. Return to Jamaica for a second honeymoon. We are hoping to do that for our 10th anniversary in 2 years, so we'll see!
3. Go to Paris. I am part French, my Great Grandfather came over from France. I will probably never do this though, unless I am tranquilized. I am not a fan of flying for that long!
4. Get in shape and stay that way!
5. Have grandchildren and great grandchildren and spoil them rotten!
Have a great weekend!