1. I cannot stand it when there is time left on the microwave and there is nothing in it! Chris will constantly take things out before the time is up and not clear it!!! It drives me bonkers, it must be cleared!!!
2. I also twitch when I see someone's tag hanging out of their shirt! It bothers me so bad that I have, on occasion, gone up and tucked in strangers tags. The really bad thing is if I realize that I have a tag out! ACK!!! I check several times a day, but you never know when one will pop out!
3. The proper way to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is to lay the bread out side by side (making sure that the sides will match up), spread a nice layer of peanut butter on the bread on the right and a nice layer of jelly on the left side. Under no circumstances do you just put a glob of jelly ON TOP of the peanut butter!!!
4. Corn on the cob must be eaten from left to right! Not right to left, not around the cob!
5. I must have double jointed shoulders, I can put my hands on my waist and twist my elbow around in front of me and make them touch. It's really quite odd!
6. I must have clean feet before going to bed! I get a bath at night, just the thought of having all the days dirt on me when I go to bed just grosses me out! If by chance I cannot get a bath, I will still wash my feet! My sheets must also be tucked in at the bottom of the bed "just so" or I cannot sleep!
7. I have to drive everywhere. I get terribly car sick! I have been known to get car sick when I drive myself too! I cannot ride on merry go rounds or ferris wheels or anything that has any type of circle. Which, sadly, leaves out most of the cool new roller coasters. I love roller coasters, but can only go on the old ones because of this. :(
I could come up with many more, but I think that'll do ya for now!