On a whim today, I decided to take the kids strawberry picking. It was the first time for all 3 of us! We had a fun time and got lots of yummy, sweet strawberries!! We have eaten about 1/3 of what we picked already!! YUM!!!
I'll share some pictures of our visit to the zoo soon, too. I just have so many that it will be hard picking which ones to post!!
Also, remember a few days ago when I posted about the July guest designer spot for ILove2Create? You still have time to submit for it! Once you see this little peak of the July kit, I don't think you are going to want to pass up this opportunity!! These kits are truly incredible every month! Melynda is always on top of (or many times ahead of) the trends, plus you learn a cool new technique each month!!
On to today's blog challenge from Lisa: list the last 5 things you do before you head out the door.
1. Start the big hunt for the kids shoes. They can never seem to find them!
2. Everyone goes to the bathroom
3. Fix up the hair and make up
4. Yell at the kids to stop putzing and get their shoes on!
5. Make sure all the lights are off in the house