Sunday, November 8, 2009

Online Crop This Week at Scraptacular!!


Scraptacular is having a big fall fest crop this weekend!! It's going on all week!! Lots of challenges, games, make and takes, fun and prizes!!! Come on over and check it out!!

I see that I have not fulfilled my goal of being a better blogger!! It's been over a month!! I must try to get better!!

October at Scraptacular spotlighted the new Fancy Pants lines. I challenged myself to use the Little Sprout line. I'm not much of a pastel kinda girl but it was fun!! Here's what I came up with!!






Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the crop!!

7 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

everything is simply adorable love it ..

ellen s. said...

oh they are awesome! those baby photos are just adorable! i have to check out the festival over there...my mom and sister and i are thinking about that Autism weekend...are you going to that?

Andrea Amu said...

Bout time you updated, girl! Lol...just busting on ya!

I LOVE all your pages and cards you did with Little Sprout... but I do love Fancy Pants stuff too ;) That page you did with Jack and Macy on the days they were born is really a great idea!

Lorrie said...

beautiful stuff!!!

Linda said...

The festival sounds fun! Your pages and cards are just lovely; I think you did very well with the pastels. :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

What wonderful creations!!! Love, love those cards and that layout with Jack and Macy is wonderful!

tlc said...

Wow. You are so creative! I got to your blog by doing the "next blog" button. Oddly we have the same blog layout and then I started reading your "profile/about me" and I thought I was reading about me for a second. I too work on a cardiac step-down unit one to two days a week. Not so much lately due to all the cancelling (all the snowbirds left). Anyway, wow, to your creations! R u sure you want to be a nurse?
I'm at www.justanotherblogbylucy.blogspot.com