Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not much going on this week!

It's been a rather tame week around here.

The days are getting shorter, which means less time for play outside. Not to mention, it's getting cooler. It's definately long pants and long sleeves weather again. Pretty soon the leaves will start getting some color! My favorite time of year!! I'd love it to be fall forever. I like the cool, crispness of it and all the activities that go along with the season!

I managed to get one layout done this week. I wanted to do something about how we are showing the kids (and ourselves) our great country! That was the purpose of us buying our camper! Here's what I came up with. I'm happy with how it turned out. Plus, I used a piece of paper (the background) from a Stack that I bought quite some time ago, probably over a year! Gotta love when you can use some of the stash!!



As always, thanks for reading! :)

12 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a beautiful page!

Melonie said...

Love this page!!! What a great way to document your trips. We are going to look at our first camper this weekend. I am sooooo excited!

Pamela said...

Awesome layout!!! I love it! :)

Darien said...

Really great lo!!! love the colours!!!

scrappermimi said...

THis is a favorite! I am loving this!

ellen s. said...

this is so cool! what a great idea and lo

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great LO - love all the goodies on it!!

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, rachael! I love this layout! The map background is fabulous! I love the cluster of goodies, too!

Melanie said...

I have a Stack here somewhere that I've had much longer than a year!;)Awesome page, Rachael!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, is that background paper ever perfect for your theme! I just love how this turned out, love those black letters.

Andrea Amu said...

Wow! Love this page! That paper is awesome!

SALTZWORKS said...

FAB Lo's!!! Makes me want to dig back in and do some original LO's (not just my backlog of unfinished stuff!)